We think assembly lines are good for airplanes, not your family’s healthcare.
Assembly line care is on the rise:
- The current health care system rewards quick sick visits.
- Doctors and patients feel time pressure at visits.
- Referrals for problems previously handled in the office are common.
- Doctors increasingly use checklists and helpers.
- Doctors end more visits answering questions walking out of the room backwards.
The Charleston Pediatrics difference:
- Offer value-added services outside of your insurance that improve the care experience.
- Keep our practice small and personal.
- Provide easy, direct contact through the internet and same-day direct physician callbacks.
- Innovate with premium services like JamboDoc that significantly enhance care.